Define Goals. Develop a Plan. Navigate the Journey.National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches
We are very selective when it comes to our coaches, insisting that they have an appropriate level of education and experience so our clients can achieve optimum results. The NBC-HWC certification is the most respected training and education credential in the profession.
We offer coaching in Whole Health, Weight Management, Nutrition, Emotional and Behavioral, and self-discovery areas. Our Personal Sessions, Personal Packages and Group Packages are designed to meet different needs. Sessions are by video on our HIPAA-secure website or mobile app.
- How To
Suitable for those who want "how to" guidance on a specific health and wellness activity. For example, "How to use detox safely and naturally?", "How to handle a break up or divorce?", "How to change a habit?", etc.
Who selects the topic?
- You! Simply specify your "How To" question with a note to your coach after scheduling your "How To" session on her page
- We also offer "How To" sessions on topics of general interest, which you can find through the "Topics By Us" menu on the left
Includes a 30-minute online session
Suitable for those who
- Need guidance and support for a discrete issue, e.g., whether health coaching is right for them
- Have completed Personal or Group Packages and want periodic or as-needed follow ups
Includes a 60-minute online session
Best for those who would like to address one or two health issues, e.g., managing a chronic problem or disease. Developing and implementing strategies that achieve such health goals occurs over time.
- A free 30-minute online Discovery Session to allow your coach to learn about you and your goals
- 6 paid 60-minute sessions online via video
- Sessions are valid for 4 months after booking your Discovery Session
Fully refundable if you decide not to continue after the Discovery Session
Designed around a topic suitable for multiple participants. These packages are a blend of tutorial, discussion, and question/answer sessions. The group provides a safe, nonjudgmental space for participants to encourage and motivate each other.
Who selects the topic and designs a Group Package?
- If you are representing an organization interested in a custom Group Package, contact us to explore if we can meet your needs
- We also offer Group Packages on topics of general interest for individual participation, which you can explore through the "Topics By Us" menu on the left
Related Topic: Giving gifts of health and happiness
What is health coaching?
Health and wellness coaches are trained professionals who support you to get through life challenges. For example, it’s no secret that stress levels in modern society are shooting up—affecting people’s lifestyles and health by triggering an illness or worsening an existing health issue. In women, chronic stress can cause depression, anxiety, menstrual problems, obesity, and change in bowel movements. Finding a support system to cope with life’s increasing demands makes good sense; it improves quality of life and saves future health care costs. This is where health and wellness coaches come into the picture.
Are health coaching and medical care related?
Does health coaching work?
Does online health coaching work?
How to know if I need a health coach?
How do I know if health coaching is for me?
If you are motivated and ready to commit to making changes in your life that will bring you greater health and happiness, then Ginger-U health coaching is for you.
What if I try health coaching and don’t like it?
How are Ginger-U health coaches trained?
What is Ginger-U’s approach to health coaching?
What should I look for in a health coach?