From Adolescence Through MenopauseGinger-U and done!
Ginger-U is a free, smart App for women’s health and wellness. It helps you track your (contraceptive) Pill, Cycle/Fertility, Menopause and much more. It helps you understand the different facets of your health and how they affect one another.
Why use different apps for different health facets? Switch to Ginger-U and your data will not be scattered across different apps. You can look at your health holistically, build a health data legacy over time, and download/share your data whenever you want.
- Get comprehensive support for The Pill: Reminders, missed-pill instructions, adherence, side effects, and library.
- Track your Cycle/Fertility, Menopause, and other health facets with rich features for every tracking option.
- Gain more insight and information with help from Ginger-U’s artificial intelligence: The more data you enter, the more you will learn about your health as Ginger-U gets to know you.
- Get Meds and Supplements Support: Reminders, archiving, and pharmacy.
- Store Care Provider Information: Contact cards, appointments, visit notes, and preferred pharmacies.
- Access Trusted Health Information: Clear and concise articles full of insight and tips by our health writers.
- Gain Insight and Support From Your Peers: Forum with anonymous participation.
- We do not sell your data, restrict you from downloading your data, or make it hard to delete your account.
- Your session logs out automatically after inactivity. Biometric login feature is included for your convenience.
Is the App free?
Are the iOS and Android versions of the App the same?
Currently, the iOS version is ahead of the Android version in features and capabilities. The Android version will catch up soon.
Why does the App ask for my date of birth, weight, height, etc.?
The App needs accurate data to be useful to you. If you input inaccurate or incomplete data, the information and insights you receive will be inaccurate.
Does the App need or use my phone number and e-mail?
The App uses your e-mail for account setup and the App services. It does not use your phone number.
How do I keep my identity private when using the App?
Pick a nickname that does not trace back to your identity. Do not disclose your identity when in the Forum.
How should I treat the information in the Forum?
Never use the Forum in place of professional medical help and advice. Keep in mind that the Forum participants are not licensed medical professionals and their advice is always suspect, including if they claim to be medical professionals given Ginger-U does not authenticate such claims.
Can I shop on your website without downloading or using the App?
Yes, you can shop as a guest or create an account without downloading or using the App.