free App. Download now!
Track Your Health Like a ProFrom menstruation through menopause
Ginger-U is a comprehensive app for tracking important health facets (over 12 for now!) to understand them and uncover their interdependencies. It is an-all-in-one (contraceptive) pill, period, menopause, sex life, mood, sleep, weight, activity, nutrition, pain, symptoms tracker and more.
Why use different apps for different health facets? Switch to Ginger-U and your data will not be scattered across different apps. You can look at your health holistically, build a health data legacy over time, and download/share your data whenever you want.
Features and Capabilities
- Get comprehensive support for The Pill: Reminders, missed-pill instructions, adherence, side effects, and library.
- Stay on top of your Cycle/Fertility: Know when you're ovulating and best days to get pregnant. Track your period to understand how your cycle affects you, know your fertile window, and get daily predictions and tips.
- Track your Mood, Sex Life, Sleep, Weight, Activity, Nutrition, Pain, Symptoms and more with rich features for every tracking option.
- Take control of your life with menopause: Track your symptoms to understand their patterns and triggers. Learn how the different facets of your health are affected by and are affecting your menopause.
- Get insight and support from our health coaches and your peers: Forum with anonymous participation.
- Access trusted health information: Clear and concise articles full of insight and tips by our health writers.
- Get meds and supplements support: Reminders, archiving, and pharmacies you have used to fill each prescription.
- Store care provider information: Contact cards, appointments, visit notes, and preferred pharmacies.
Privacy and Security
- We don’t sell your data, share it with third parties for advertising, restrict you from downloading it or make it hard to delete your account.
- Your session logs out automatically after inactivity. Biometric login feature is included for your convenience.
Related Topic: Effective self care requires knowhow
Is the App free?
Where do I download the App?
Are the iOS and Android versions of the App the same?
Currently, the iOS version is ahead of the Android version in features and capabilities. The Android version will catch up soon.
Why does the App ask for my date of birth, weight, height, etc.?
The App needs accurate data to be useful to you. If you input inaccurate or incomplete data, the information and insights you receive will be inaccurate.
Does the App need or use my phone number and e-mail?
The App uses your e-mail for account setup and the App services. It does not use your phone number.
How do I keep my identity private when using the App?
Pick a nickname that does not trace back to your identity. Do not disclose your identity when in the Forum.
How should I treat the information in the Forum?
Never use the Forum in place of professional medical help and advice. Keep in mind that the Forum participants are not licensed medical professionals and their advice is always suspect, including if they claim to be medical professionals given Ginger-U does not authenticate such claims.
Can I shop on your website without downloading or using the App?
Yes, you can shop as a guest or create an account without downloading or using the App.